The Basic Maintenance Plan Tasks
The Basic Maintenance Plan includes dedicated twenty-four-hour email support, seven days a week and a Slack invite to our channel to log your website issues.
What Is a Web Maintenance Plan?
A web maintenance plan involves all areas of your site that require ongoing support and updates. This comprehensive plan is used to ensure top performance of your website, including security, speed and up-to-date content. Often a web maintenance plan will also define the tools and technologies required to achieve top performance – from monitoring dashboards like Google Analytics to status pages such as bkthemes.design.
What Does Web Maintenance Include
The best web maintenance plans will cover all aspects of your website, so that nothing falls through the cracks. This includes website maintenance and updates such as:
- Security updates and fixes
- Web performance monitoring and optimization (especially speed issues)
- Updates to web content (including SEO, CTAs and broken links)
- Server maintenance
- User experience optimization (on-page UX, accessibility, etc.)
- eCommerce optimization (especially the checkout process)
- Regular backup
- Browser and device testing
- Active and passive monitoring
- Emergencies (such as unplanned outages or hacking)
- Analytics (including optimization suggestions and A/B testing)
- Annual certificates (such as domain name registry, hosting, SSL certificates, plugins/tools, etc.)
Is It an Emergency?
We all know sometimes things just cannot wait till the next day to get fixed. The cart is broken or your WordPress website got hacked. We drop everything and get working on your issue. Not knowing what the issue is or how long it is going to take can be frustrating. With BKThemes you do not have to worry, once we get started we send you a status report so you know when anything new changes. This way, as soon as we find the issue we notify you and then apply the appropriate fixes and then notify you again when complete.HELP!!
There are no reviews yet.